We offer a home from home dog boarding service in Cheshire so that your dogs can stay in a lovely warm home rather than having to go into a cold, lonely kennels.
We are a family run business providing an unparalleled service dedicated to keeping the pets of Cheshire safe, happy & content when you are busy or otherwise engaged. We have been caring for pets for over 2 years and have been growing from strength to strength, helping out hundreds of clients including local sportsmen, actors & many other high profile clients.
We currently have two home dog boarders – Laura’s parents in Wilmslow and Angela who is based In Congleton.
Please check out our Gallery to see some of the pets that we have looked after.
What Are The Benefits Of Your Service?
- Your dogs will stay in a loving family home where they will receive lots of love and attention from all of the members of the family.
- Your dogs will be taken on 3 local walks a day and longer walks at the weekend to places such as Tatton Park so they can have a good run.
- Your dogs will rarely be left alone as our boarders are retired or work from home.
- We all adore animals so you can be rest assured that your dogs will be looked after with the up most care, love and attention.
Why Is Your Home Dog Boarding Service A Better Option Than Kennels?
- Dogs may have a lovely looking pen at a kennels, with a flat screen tv and various living areas but they are still locked up for most of the day with no company and attention.
- Staying in our home environment means that your dogs will have the run of the house and garden, and will have lots of company & attention all day.
- When you visit a kennels you may notice that many of the dogs are barking & howling which is a sign that they are anxious and missing their owners.
- Staying in an environment which is much more similar to their own home environment helps to eliminate the chance of the dogs being unsettled and unhappy.
- There will be no danger of your dogs getting kennel cough like they can get in a kennels.
What Accreditations & Experience Do You Have?
- Our boarders in Wilmslow are fully vetted & licensed by Cheshire East Council, which is a legal requirement for any boarding establishment. Please consider this when searching for other home dog boarders in the area as there are many who are operating illegally.
- Our boarder in Congleton is in the process of being fully vetted & licensed by Cheshire East Council.
- We have over 15 years of experience of caring for many different types of pets.
- We are fully insured & vetted by the Pet Sitters Alliance.
- Click Here to see our Insurance Policy Schedule.
- Click Here to view Adam’s Criminal Basic Disclosure Check.
- Click Here to view Laura’s Criminal Record Background Check.
- Adam is trained in Pet First Aid, to see his Certified CPD Certificate please Click Here.
How Many Dogs Are Boarded At Once?
- Our boarders currently board up to three dogs at once providing they all get on with other dogs. There may be occasional days where there will be a short overlap, but you will be made aware of this, and if it is a problem we can make alternative arrangements.
What Do You Ask Of Our Dogs When Staying With Your Boarders?
- We ask that your dog is nice and friendly and shows no aggressive tendencies.
- We ask that your dog gets on well with other dogs.
- We do not board any dogs that aren’t neutered unless under 6 months of age.
- We ask that your dog is fully up to date with its vaccinations and has an identity tag on it’s collar.
Can We Bring Our Dogs To Meet You Before The Booking?
Yes we always arrange for you to pop over to meet the host family who your dog will be staying with. This allows the host family to ensure that they understand all of your dogs needs before they stay with them. An overnight stay can also be arranged prior to your main booking so that your dog can get to know the host family.
How Much Does It Cost To Home Board Our Dogs With You?
Our home dog boarding service costs just £25 (£30 during peak times) per calendar day. There are supplements for bank holidays.
Want To Know More?
Then just use the contact form below to get in touch. Feel free to submit the form any time day or night, as we always have our phone with us so the emails come through instantly. Don’t be surprised if you get a response back straight away!
Comments or questions are welcome.