We offer a fully insured Doggy Day Care Service so that your dogs can have lots of company & walks all day long instead of being left on their own.
We are a family run business providing an unparalleled service dedicated to keeping the pets of Cheshire safe, happy & content when you are busy or otherwise engaged. We have been caring for pets for over 2 years and have been growing from strength to strength, helping out hundreds of clients including local sportsman, actors & many other high profile clients.
Julie is our friendly dog boarder in Wilmslow who provides a home from home day care experience to ensure that your dogs are very well cared for and looked after. Julie had been looking after dogs for friends and family for a long time and decided that it would be the perfect career for her so she took the plunge and left work to become a dog boarder and pet sitter full time. Throughout her life Julie has had many pets including dogs, cats, horses, rabbits, guinea pigs, hamsters so she is very experienced with all areas of animal care. Julie lives in a lovely big house with a secure, large garden with close access routes to Manchester Airport and the M56/m60 motorways.
Please check out our Gallery to see some of the pets that we have looked after.
What Does Your Doggy Day Care Service Comprise Of?
- You drop off your dogs off on your way to work at Julie’s house in Wilmslow and pick them up in the evening on your way back from work.
- Your dog will be in a large family home with a secure garden and will get treated like a family pet.
- They will get a minimum of 3 walks a day around lovely places such as Styal woods or the Carrs.
- They will get lots of fuss, love and attention so they will never have to be lonely when you’re at work.
- There will be a maximum of 2 dogs there at a time.
- We are all fully insured & vetted by the Pet Sitters Alliance.
- Click Here to see the Insurance Policy Schedule.
Why Do I Need Doggy Day Care?
- More people are working much longer hours which means that dogs are being left on their own for longer in the day time.
- This means dogs are having to wait longer in between toilet breaks, which can be bad for their health and distressing for them.
- Dogs can get lonely when left on their own for long periods of time which can lead to depression.
- They can also get quite anxious, agitated or even destructive if left alone for long period of times.
What Areas Do You Cover?
The main areas our Wilmslow Doggy Day Care Service covers are Wilmslow, Handforth, Alderley Edge, Styal, Prestbury, Knutsford, Mobberley, Altrincham & Hale but we can also cover other Surrounding Areas of Cheshire and South Manchester. To see the full area we cover visit Animal Sitting Areas.
How Much Does It Cost?
Prices are tailored to the individual so please get in touch below to get a quote.
How Do I Find Out More Information?
Then just use the contact form below to get in touch. Feel free to submit the form any time day or night, as we always have our phone with us so the emails come through instantly. Don’t be surprised if you get a response back straight away!